5/30/07

Where is my camera?

So, I realize that it has been a while since my last post, but I have a very good reason why. I DONT KNOW WHERE THE CAMERA IS!!! Have you seen it? There is plenty of things that have happend that are blog worthy, but I havent been able to capture them on film which is really the only reason why anyone looks at this blog.

So, I have a challenge. Whoever thinks they may know where my camera is and can comment me its location and who is the closest will get a picture of themselves on the blog and 1000 cool points. I know, it's worth it...

Love ya'll. Help me find my camera.

tt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet its at Nona and Petes. Or in that big drawer in the kitchen. Love yall!!

Anonymous said...

that guess was from me, Aunt Tita.

susan said...

Tyler,
Did you accidentally leave it at the cheesecake joint? Just wondering, because, speaking from experience, becoming a parent, makes you instantly WAY forgetful!! Hope you guys are doing great. Love, Aunt Susan

Connie Firmin said...

No idea where to tell you to look (maybe in the diaper bag which always seems to catch everything!), but if you check your email, there might be some pictures in there!

Amanda said...

You guys rock. Whit is a lucky kid.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the bottom of the diaper bag? It always amazed me what was in the bottom. Mostly goldfish crackers crunched up. Y'all just wait!!! :)
Love,
DEDRA