5/8/07

AREOWEBEE (R--O--B)

I had an interesting day today...

It all started last night at approximately 10:47pm when Pastor Johnny Green called me and filled me in on the fact that my day would be spent building a playground for our Donaldsonville Dreamcenter campus.

It was awesome. Being a part of such a seemingly small project that will have such a huge impact on eternity...

Anyway, that was all lagniappe... the point of this post was to tell you this story.

In the bus (Jeff Rentz's Excursion) on the way to D-ville one of our good friends Rob Gros (of Rob and Michelle Gros) informed me that he and Mich's baby is going to be a girl! After I shared my enthusiasm with him he continued to inform me that since he found out that he will have a daughter he has already begun to have a well warranted dis-like for Whitaker!!! Just being a protective dad I guess!

Anyway, if you want to read some of his incredibly creative thoughts check out his blog


areowebee.com

Late.

tt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so much hate... just a watchful eye of every step he takes. I mean really, who hates babies?!

Debra said...

Crystal, you are absolutely lovely! I am proud of you, girl. I just wanted to tell you that. And we shall see you soon. Yahoo!
Check out my blog. I'm not sure how to add to it. Still learning.
Love you, Aunt Debra
http://dvote.blogspot.com/