5/11/07

Mothers Day


Today I mailed my mothers day gifts off to my wonderful mother & stepmother. I was going to overnight them, but then I realized that I was going to spend more on the shipping (being that it was overnighted AND delivered on a Saturday) than the value of the gift! Logic sat in and I decided to just get it there a few days later. So I post this blog today to ask for their grace as my gifts will be tardy...please give me grace as I just had your favorite grandchild just 7 weeks ago! I realize that this excuse will expire soon, but for this holiday please accept my apology!

So while you wait on my gifts please accept this picture of your daughter & grandson to hold you over! We both love you so much!

Crystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal - I love you and our relationship is a blessing to me! You are already a wonderful mommy to our perfect grandson! He is precious, and I can tell that he has already grown and changed SO MUCH since we saw him. We can't wait to be there again together in July! Until then give him lots of kisses from his Granny LU! Enjoy your first mother's day with Tyler and your little man! I love you!