5/8/07

Thank you HPC Nursery!



Today is Whitaker's first day in the HPC nursery! It was so fun dropping him off (yes, I've recovered from last week's depression) today with all those kids in there! I know he'll have such a fun time as he grows to be friends with all the HPC babies...and may I add there are alot of little ladies that way outnumber the boys so the odds are in his favor!



He'll have a lot of little buddies in the nursery... baby Nathanal & baby Jones, baby Hudson, and baby Haman...the man child of Pastor Mike & Rachel on the way! I am sure they will all be big buddies! I can't even imagine being one of those brave ladies in their keeping up with all those kids, but from what I hear they do an incredible job, and show each of them so much love! Huge hugs go to Christina, Jaime & Melanie and all the rest of the nursery workers...true moms through and through! They seemed so excited to get Whitaker today! I can rest knowing he's in incredible, Jesus loving hands!


Thank you to all of you for taking such good care of our kids!

Crystal

1 comment:

MorningSong said...

Love and miss Christina and Jamie tons and tons! Also, Delin too!! :o) The best baby huggers ever ever ever!! What a blessing they are!