5/4/07

Rainy Days...


Bunh-Bunh-Buunnh-Bunh, Geaux Tigers!

Whit in his car seat with the green cover on it

Whit chillin during the storm

Romans 10:15

Psalm 63:4

If you havent seen the weather channel today then you have wouldnt know that the weather today in BTR was NASTY!!! It rained all night and it rained all day and when you mix in hail, lightning, and flash floods it makes for an interesting Friday!

But, it's nothing that we arent used to here. A little rain never hurt anyone, but I noticed today that someone in the family Tullos needs to be kept out of the rain! Mainly b/c he could melt if he got wet b/c he is so sweet! In case you havent figured it out yet I am not talking about me. Whitaker experienced his first thunderstorm today. I think he liked it. Most Louisiana boys do b/c it means that in a couple hours we would have the opportunity to play mud-football!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the pics from today. Special thanks to whomever hooked us up with the car seat cover. It kept the rain off nicely. Love much, hate none. Late.

tt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler and Crystal,
This is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I cannot wait to meet him! Ms. Lynn told me about this website tonight and I have enjoyed looking at the pictures and watching your love grow daily for this miracle. May God bless you all.
Love, Katie Sullivan