4/2/07

The woman of my dreams...


So on August 19, 2003 I actually convinced Crystal Packard to marry me. Before the year was up it was official and we were wed. Now everyday since then has been a small piece of an amazing adventure that I wouldnt trade for anything! Then something happened. On March 22, 2007 I saw her in a way that I had never seen before. I saw her with more love in her heart than I had ever seen. I looked at her on March 22 and everyday since then and have never been more in love with her as I am right now. It's like when I look at her there is this radiance about her that actually makes her look like she is glowing.

Needless to say I love her very much and I am so pumped that she is the mom of my son. So, for anyone who reads this blog you have to know this... Crystal D. Tullos is the most amazing wife, mother, and friend on the face of the planet. I love her... a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you 100% Tyler. But you are amazing too. You are a devoted husband and are already a loving father...you guys are an inspiration to everyone around you. I love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

i love you girl pathfinders has changed my life so much