4/19/07

Whit's Pathfinder's Debut!!!



Last night was Whitaker's debut at Pathfinders!!! Crystal brought him and he was working some gap jeans with an orange shirt that says "perfect" on it. Needless to say, he was pretty looking pretty cute. Actually, so far that might be my favorite shirt I've seen Crystal put him in! I guess that I am going to have to get a picture of him in it so all can see!

But anyway, he came with her and I had her preach b/c she is a phenomenal communicator and the kids love her so much. Not to mention that I think they were a little bored with me! So, I got to hold him while she spoke and from what we (me and Whitaker) heard she did an awesome job as usual.

The kids were so excited to see him and they all wanted to hold him, but we said they had to wait a couple more weeks.

Check back soon for some pictures of last night. Late.
tt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal & Tyler! We are really enjoying this blog and getting to "see" Whit, he is precious. But, stick to your guns about not letting everyone hold him just yet. My cousin had a baby on the same day that Whit was born and I have just spent the last week visiting him in the PICU @ Northwest because he contracted RSV. It was very scary and they almost lost him. The dr's told them that RSV is everywhere and if contracted by most healthy people, it results in little more than a cold, but for newborns it can be deadly. So.....even though I know those kids only want to love on little Whit (and that is understandable, I do too!!) better safe than sorry til he is a little bigger.Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Aunt Susan (a real aunt!! actually, a REAL GREATaunt!!)