4/13/07

The Joys of Motherhood


Well...here it is...the queen bee of the family finally posting her first blog! Props to my wonderful husband for creating this awesome online diary! It's been so fun reading it when I get a chance to get out of the house!

Over the past 3 weeks, I have been learning the ropes of motherhood! I had to venture out of the house today to write this blog, because it was very important that I say thank you to my parents who have been with us over these crucial 3 weeks, and especially to my mom (grammy) who has been so wonderful to us...cooking, cleaning, taking the night shifts, putting up with my baby blues, changing diapers, and taking care of our dog....the list could go on and on!

Here's to you mom...thank you for being such a wonderful example of a mom...all of your care, love and support never went unnoticed and I seriously couldn't have made it without you over the past 22 days! You and Tommy will definitley be missed...and not just because you took you're incredible laundry skills with you!

When my parents left today, Tyler and I just stared at each other and we asked ourselves, "Do you think we can do it all alone?" We stared at each other, and thought to ourselves, "Well...here goes nothing..."

We both have wonderful teachers...parents are an incredible blessing from God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys will do great for parents, besides you got tons of experience, sort of (US). Ill be praying for you guys.

-Dylan D.

Eric & Fannie Doucet said...

You two are the perfect choice for parenting...You will do well. Our family is praying for you family. God chose two great people to raise Whitaker. Lotta Love.