4/13/07

Kind of weird, kind of cool, need your prayers!

Last week I got an email informing me of some news that was kind of weird but kind of cool at the same time. See if you can read the picture below.



If you cant read what it says then I'll just tell you. Pastor Dino asked me to preach at our Highland Campus during our 8 o'clock service on Sunday! Kind of weird, kind of cool. After my initial reaction of staring blankly at the computer screen with my mouth wide open for like 15 minutes I got a grip and got in the word! The topic is "Why is life not fair?" (nice and narrow and focused and easy to prepare for, so at at least I'm happy about that--Sarcasm). Anyhoo, I am very excited and God is very faithful and hasnt left me hanging on thoughts to share.

If you think about it, pray for me this weekend. Love much, hate none.

tt

5 comments:

Connie Firmin said...

T - you are amazing! You will do great!!! You always do!

Residential & Commercial said...

don't be weak!!!!!!!!
awesome baby - do it up!!!!
prrrrrrreach!!!!!!!

C.D. said...

You got that, T Money.
~Court Doooooomus

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the precious addition to the family and you WILL do a great job Sunday! We look forward to seeing Whitaker for ourselves when we are in BR!!

Many blessings to you and Crystal,
the Guidroz

Eric & Fannie Doucet said...

hippie....Now I get to hear T bring it and Don't have to hide from Laci at pathfinders..........This is going to be great.