8/20/07

We're going home...

Today we are heading home from an amazing vacation. We have had the best time in Boston. It had everything... good food (except the seafood!), plenty to do and see, and tons of adventure (ask crystal about the subway!).

It is a definate "come back to visit" city. In my humble but accurate opinion, Boston smokes NYC (sorry Cara)! This city is so clean, it doesnt smell like armpits and feet, and despite popular opinion the New Englanders are so nice (unlike the people of NYC except Cara).

We just hope next time you come with us! Talk to yall tommorow.

tt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw Crystal's mom today and she game me this site to catch up on your life. I love how you have it all set up and Whitaker is a cutie! Well it looks like things are good and I will continue to look at your site!
In Him,
Charity Nachtigall

Anonymous said...

Tyler -- I am taking a chance that you are the same Tyler Tullos whose parents are Tim and Lynn Tullos from Baton Rouge and you have a sister named Meghan.

About 20 years ago, my husband and I (Derrick and Rhonda Williams) were in your Mom's Sunday School class. We were at your house a lot -- in fact once in awhile your parent's would trust us to keep Meghan and you while they were gone.

I would really like to get in touch with your parents. Do you mind emailing me at rwilliams@ddp-cpa.com so I can email them. If this is not the correct Tyler Tullos then you can ignore.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

well, ive never been to boston, but nyc is my favorite place so far...and we only met one rude person on our trip. but i would definitely love to visit boston, sounds like a cool city! glad you guys are home...missed you!

Paula said...

hey hey what it boy... I love NYC too... goin back in January.!!!!

Love ya'll

mamma P

Paula said...

oooopppsss i meant to say watch it... you know I am getting old!!!