8/5/07

south louisiana heat



After the past 7 days, I now have a new respect for single moms and for moms who their husbands travel alot...

Tyler's been in Mexico with our PathFinder students for the past 7 days on a mission trip...from everything I've heard it's been incredible! In fact, at about 6:30pm tonight he will be preaching (with a translator) to about 300 Spanish jhighers! So say a quick little prayer that everyone who hears it will just be transformed!

Anyways, Whitaker and I have had a fun week together. Currently, he and I are in Montclaire, NJ visiting Cara. We've been lazy today and tomorrow we're heading to NYC to go shopping in SOHO...then the glorious day...we get to see daddy!

Tyler gets home at about 3am on Tuesday morning and our flight flies in at 10am in New Orleans so we'll have a fun Tuesday afternoon! I can not wait...and I know Whitaker's having daddy withdrawl too! So here goes the countdown...

41 hours...every minute drags on like the last drop of south louisana heat!

Until then enjoy some pics of Whitaker that I took this week and there's a lot more in the photo album!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no lie pretty cute baby..not sure where he gets it..but u guys did a good job!!
jpbrumfield.com

Stefanie said...

awww whitaker is a adorable
he is by far the cutest baby ever
-besides me of course- :D
just wanted to say yall are awesome
and ill miss ya so much now that im at refuge. yall are amazing people and rolemodels keeping changing kids lives and i love you

JESUS FREAK :) said...

whitiker is so cute!btw its emma
love ya!!

Darelle said...

YESSS HE FITS INTO THE MONKEY BUTT OUTFIT!!! I HEART HIM SO MUCH CRYSTAL!! YOU AND TYLER HAVE A DATE NIGHT O N ME SOOON!!! i WANT TO BABYSIT..YES I KNOW ITS A TOTAL GIFT MY EXPERT TALENTS BUT I JUST MISS HIM TOO MUCH!!! I HEART YOU GUYS!

Laci said...

These are some cute pics.