8/10/07

The Calm Before the Storm

What a crazy 10 weeks its been! With Navigate coming to a close this Saturday night with graduation, Tyler just getting back from the 8 day mission trip to Mexico, over 1000 kids at our SUBMERGE summer camp...it's been a summer to remember! We saw huge growth in the maturity of our students, growth in the passion of our leaders, and an annointing that just rested on PathFinders altogether! Youth ministry...what a funny thing...you never know which seeds are planted, but when you get a glimpse of that first tiny sprout peeking its head up over the soil...it's a beautiful thing! We've seen a few of those tiny sprouts this summer in some of our students...and that is enough to keep us going!


As I was praying this morning, I heard God say the following little excerpt and I wrote it down, and I thought you might need to hear it as well:

"I command you today to not turn to the right or to the left, but to stay straight on the path. Although obscure and foolish, this road leads to abudant life. Stick the course and run your race. Don't let fear, intimidation, apathy or laziness keep you from pursuing the Sacred. Do all you must to reach one more. Hold nothing back, leave nothing at the altar. Burn all of it. Don't waste any part of the fattened calf for all of it was meant to be enjoyed. Taste and see that I have given you all that is good. Have you taken time to enjoy...to just sit in my greatness? All I have is just waiting. Who will seek it? Who will grab it? Who will claim what is justly there's?

I, the Lord am speaking today.

The Calm Before the Storm is now. Will you enjoy and embrace your rightful peace?"

Selah."

Running towards the Sacred...Crystal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That amazing Crystal...all truth!

Laci said...

I believe that in may ways. Navigate has helped me in may ways. Navigate was the best thing ever. I cant wait until next year my 3rd year of Navigate.