10/27/07

Killer Bees...

randomness...

we had an amazing womens conference at our church this week and things got a little out of hand...

crystal planned all the preservice activities for the entire conference and one of them was the singing bee...

long story short, me, jp, steve, jacob and dustin acccepted the challenge of being the shows honey bee entertainment. complete with a choreographed dance to the jackson 5 and all!

this is one they'll be talking about for years to come!

i hope to have some video to post soon. it will be worth the wait!

tt

2 comments:

susan said...

eeewww...gross--Scary Bees! (I suppose those bees are GOLD and Black?)

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal and Tyler,
This is your Aunt Kerry from Texas, remember me? Just wanted you to know that I look at your blog page from time to keep up with you guys. Love the Bee performance. What a man! Anyway, your son is beautiful and I am so happy you guys are doing so well. Love Kerry