9/30/07

Shaggy Hair


I love my little boy! He's getting so much personality these days...and I have to admit already a few little, very gentle :) swats on his leg...he throws fits when I lay him down for a nap...just too much to see and do I guess!

I am constantly amazed how much hair he keeps growing! He'll have a full head of it in not too long and I can't wait until it's long and shaggy! I love LITTLE boys with long hair...little boys only though!

Speaking of hair I was thinking the other day about that verse in the B-I-B-L-E (...yes that's the book for me...) that says God knows the exact number of hairs on my head...and then the one about why worry about anything because He takes care of the birds of the air and the flowers of the field (it might be the same verse)...so how much more will he take care of us??

Now think about Whitaker's growing hair, the flowers in this picture and the birds eating the bird seed in my backyard and ask yourself this question, "What am I worried about?" I asked myself this question and then I heard the Lord just say..."BREATHE!"

Just like the flowers are dependent on me watering them, the birds dependent on me putting seed out there, and Whitaker dependent on me taking care of him...we should be dependent on God! When we worry to the point where we take control of our lives...oooh you better be careful! I want to always stay in a place where I need Him!

If you haven't in a while...repeat these words with me..."I NEED GOD!"

Wasn't that refreshing! Probably about as refreshing as the 70 degree weather we in South Louisiana have been waking up to these days! Now rest assured that God will come to your aid...just continue to put yourself out there! He loves everything about you...even you guys with long shaggy hair!

Check out the new pics of our little man in our album...Just one fall day...

Crys
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

susan said...

Crystal, oh my gosh! he is getting so big! I hadn't checked your blog in a while, I can't believe how much Whit is changing. They tend to do that. Right now, Barrett's voice is cracking and he is growing like crazy. I'm not ready!! As far the hair goes, I think little boys with long hair are cute too. But, I remember we got Barrett's first haircut when he was 4mo old and he looked so cute with his "big boy" haircut. I also remember Grandma chastizing me, saying she thought his hair was fine the way it was! :-) Hey, go to my blog and leave me some comments! Thanx for the pics, he's a cutie (must run in the family!)Love, Aunt Susan

susan said...

Crystal, I totally agree about ALDO! Part of the reason we go to Vegas so often is so I can get my ALDO fix. Plus, its right next to one of my other favs, the Tommy Bahama store! Oh and then theres my PF Changs fix, I get that in Vegas too! Way too many "fixes"....*sigh* Have a great day. Love, Aunt Susan

Amanda said...

Great! I needed this today!

Stefanie said...

i have one word to describle
Whitiker .....ADORABLE!