7/25/07

Oh What a Night...

Monday was crazy day, to say the least.

We started our day being with our dear friend Darelle Deslatte in Centerville, LA at her fathers funeral. We love Darelle so much and wouldnt have been anywhere else for her when she needed it.

On the ride home is when things got interesting. I started feeling real bad and had been having a hard time catching a deep breath. As soon as we got home I went and laid down. It wasnt much later that I found out I had a 102 temp and was till having a hard time breathing. So the doctor said I should go to the ER.

Long story short we went in with a scare of menengitis, pnuemonia, or paulsy (spell?) and we left about 6 hours later with "what must have been some sort of viral infection."

It didnt take long after we got there for Crystal to rally the troops and start praying me through this. What started out as menengitis Monday night, add loads of prayer, has ended up as feeling great on Wednesday afternoon! (Can I have a good Amen).

So, thanks to my awesome wife, my incredible family, and my irreplaceable friends for all your thoughts and prayers. I love you all!

tt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tyler/crystal
this is kenny

this is a weird way to talk
to you but i couldnt email crystal.

well anyways, i just wnated to aplogise to Crystal for having to leave so suddenly. My mom came back from arkansas today, and wanted to take me to the westbank. and, if you could will you pray for her. she is starting to get sick.and i also wanted to tell you that i mostly likely wont be able to make it friday. im still gonna ebe on the westbank. :( sorrry.
but i will see you sunday.

well, il see you later.

Anonymous said...

glad you are better!

Connie Firmin said...

That was my theory too, Tyler. I think God healed you myself. I'm just glad you are all better! You kinda had me a little concerned there! Great hospital gown by the way!

Anonymous said...

Tyler, I had no idea...glad you're okay, dude!

Anonymous said...

Tyler, I had no idea about this. Glad you're feeling better!