7/11/07

HIS ARM



The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly.

The Strong Right Arm of the Lord has done glorious thing!
The Strong Right Arm of the Lord is raised in triumph.
The Strong Right Arm of the Lord has done glorious thing!

I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done. Psalms 118:15


What an incredible promise we see in God's Word in Psalms 118:15 and following! Are you being held by the strong, right arm of the Lord today? His arm is #1: Strong...mighty, conquering, forceful and powerful...strong enough to hold you and all your issues! He holds you with his RIGHT arm...not his left...in otherwords, it's His strongest possible, His most accurate, comfortable, and in control arm!

I heard a cry from God this morning...maybe you hear it too. Wherever you are, and whichever circumstance you're in know that God is searching for you and wants to hold you in His strong, right arm!

Oh that my people would hear from me--
That they would expect to hear my voice.

Open your ears today--don't be deaf!
For I am calling out as a frantic mother for her lost child.

Do you hear the desparation in my cry?
I am searching--desparately, hopelessly.

I need to find you!
I won't rest until you're back safely in my arms!

If only you would just respond to me--
Give me something, anything--a whisper, a faint cry for help!

I just need to know where you are.
Do you need me? Do you want me to find you?

Come to me my child--
My heart is broken--desparately in need!

Time will stand still until you answer.
The Earth will not fade until you call out to me, and you fall into my arms.

Answer me when I call.
Selah.


-crystal

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Amazing. God is so good. I needed this today. Thanks